[Seaside] Re: Should I become a Seasider?

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Sat Jun 4 19:59:22 UTC 2011

yep, and he sold that to yahoo and he became the most influential and one of the most efficient a superangels out there

I'd say that you should choose what makes you more powerful (so you have better odds to disrupt and challenge the statu quo)

in fact we consider seaside + our stuff to be our superpower