[Seaside] jQuery Mobile

Davorin Rusevljan davorin.rusevljan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:43:22 UTC 2011

So if I am understanding right, seaside could prepare just few initial pages
to be downloadwed, and then it would be for javascript to ajax back to the
server so most of the client would be done in js dom manipulation while
servere would just provide callbacks maybe by means of SeasideREST?

Davorin Rusevljan

On Jun 21, 2011 9:37 PM, "Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs" <