[Seaside] Re: Heroku, Cloud9 ...

Avi Shefi avishefi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:49:15 UTC 2011

This is interesting, however Heroku is not a reference for Smalltalk
IDEs/platforms.
Why? because the image approach, which is inherent within Smalltalk, does
not exist in Ruby.

There are much more options and capabilities which you can achieve using
image-based approach, compared to file-based programming languages.
Monticello is a very basic notion in Smalltalk which doesn't exist in Ruby,
for example.

Cheers,
Avi.