[Seaside] Heroku, Cloud9 ...

Steven Baker steven at stevenrbaker.com
Wed Mar 2 19:42:30 UTC 2011

I've got a lot of notes and ideas on how to do this, but I don't have
the time yet. I really want to work on it. I think Heroku-style
deployment for Smalltalk apps would actually be easier and more
reliable than doing it with Rails apps (which I have tons of
experience with).

Maybe some folks at Smalltalk Solutions want to try some evening
hacking? I'm about a year away from being able to focus on it full
time; but I can do part time nearly immediately.

-Steven