[Seaside] WebTester Locator Argument Accessor

Joel Turnbull joelbywan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:18:39 UTC 2011

I failed, but I think somebody with javascript skills might be able to
create a pause within a waitForCondition js block.

I tried executing, within it, a do-while loop that did some time
comparisons. That gave me strange results when the times increased.

I also tried to execute a javascript setTimout() within it. But it didn't
seem to honor that at all.

It's ok...I can use waitForElement. It's just strange in the cases where, in
order to test that an element appeared, I first have to wait for it to
appear ;)

I'll keep thinking about it.

Thanks
Joel