[Seaside] Duration of seaside session

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 4 17:48:29 UTC 2011

Ok Tony,

> I use this in my application class initialize method to set the session to 120 secs.
>

> | application |
>
> application := WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: self appName.
> application cache expiryPolicy configuration at: #cacheTimeout put: 120.

This define the  #cacheTimeout.

	I think the hold 	'defaultTimeoutSeconds'  parameter for the session.

	Or i wrong ?

	But  i can read / set	this data when the system create a WASession ?

> Regards,
> TF
>
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 8:55 AM, dtrussardi at tiscali.it <dtrussardi at tiscali.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>        i can define the duration of a specific session ?
>
>        When the        WASession unregistered  method            is call from the system i can define the duration of the session ?
>

>        If possible the specific time from      start session            to the last clic on the page.

With it	  my objective is to define the duration time of any specific session .

When i write :

>   i can define the duration of a specific session ?

i think  to get the duration time  of a specific session :  delta form start time to close time of the session.

Thank,

		Dario