[Seaside] Seaside305 in Squeak 4.2

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon Mar 7 15:31:12 UTC 2011

Hi Jonathan,

dont get me wrong - you can continue to use Squeak
if you like.

Squeak 4.2 is able to run Seaside perfect and
without any problem AFAIK. But the tools
part is mainly focused on Pharo because nobody
implemented/maintains "Seaside-Squeak-*" packages
similar to the provided "Seaside-Pharo-*" packages yet.

But switching over to Pharo may save you a little
bit of time. You can switch the look in Pharo using the
Settings/Preference tool. So you can make Pharo look
like old Squeak but the new look from Squeak 4.2
is not provided as a Polymorph theme.

Bye
T.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------