[Seaside] Using Clean URLs

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:58:07 UTC 2011

2011/3/8 Avi Shefi <avishefi at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I've seen several methods to using clean URLs:
>  -
> http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2008/08/07/making-_k-and-_s-optional-a-seaside-heresy/
>  - http://onsmalltalk.com/clean-urls-in-seaside
>
> What's the best way to use clean URLs in a Seaside application?
> Maybe there's room for a package/library that handles this?

I think the issue would be better summarized as "Seaside without
sessions, callbacks and continuations". The use case in both cases
seems to be similar. Having the ability to run without sessions and
callbacks for some simple navigational landing pages and then some
time later have sessions, callbacks and continuations kick in.

Cheers
Philippe