[Seaside] Using Clean URLs

Avi Shefi avishefi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:44:00 UTC 2011

Phillipe - Providing clean URLs doesn't have to mean that there are no
sessions, callbacks and continuations. A possible change would encode the _s
and _k params inside each page using hidden fields, therefore maintaining
the same abilities regardless of how the URL looks like. Obviously this is
not currently supported on Seaside, but still I would like to read your
opinion about making this possible.

Thanks Ramon!
Any other approaches to this?

Avi.