[Seaside] Announcements problem

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:02:10 UTC 2011

Could be the block is out of scope or something? Is that an error on IdentityDictionary? I'm no expert on this.

RS

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:35:18 -0300
From: svanlacke at caesarsystems.com
To: beta at seaside.gemstone.com; seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: [Seaside] Announcements problem

Hi, I am having problems using Announcements framework (Announcements.g-DaleHenrichs.13).
I get this error:

InterpreterError 2003: An indexable object or NSC <anIdentityCollisionBucket> was referenced with an index <3> that was out of range.

The problem occurs when I do:
self session announcer announce: (EditRecordItemSelected new item: item),
it crashes on IdentityDictionary>>keysAndValuesDo:

and I am registering the announcements on this way:

registerAnnouncements

    self session announcer
        on: EditRecordItemSelected
        do: [ :each | self editRecord: each item ].

The weird thing is that if I request the page on a second time, before the error, it works.

Any idea?

Sebastian