[Seaside] ShoreComponents with Seaside 3 and Pharo

Scott Gibson wsgibson at windstream.net
Sat Mar 12 15:52:33 UTC 2011

I am currently developing a web application using Pharo 1.2 (Cog VM) with Seaside 3.0.3 and would like to use ShoreComponents.  At least, I would like the ability to have something like what ShoreComponents has which is the rich text editing capabilities.  I tried to load the latest version from SqueakSource but only received debug errors when attempting to verify the load by viewing the demos.  Is there anything else that might work well for rich text editing for HTML pages that anyone is aware of?  Or has anyone gotten ShoreComponents to work with the latest version of Seaside with Pharo?

Thanks!
Scott Gibson