[Seaside] WAImageStatus uptime tracking

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Mon Mar 14 09:23:34 UTC 2011

Hi Philippe,

On 14 Mar 2011, at 08:14, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> Well personally I think this should be fixed in Pharo.

I submitted it as an issue, http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3816
but it might be more VM related (primitive 135).

> In addition my impression is that start up classes introduce more problems than they solve.

OK. I just thought that since GRPlatform had support for it, it was OK to use it.

> However since you already attached a patch it would be rude to turn it down.

Great.

> The code had two issues, it would not unload properly
> and would also reset the uptime if you just saved the image. I fixed those.

OK, thanks for the corrections, I never heard of or used #unload or #startuUp: so I learned something new !

Regards,

Sven