[Seaside] Re: [Pharo-project] Seaside305 in Squeak 4.2

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon Mar 14 10:03:46 UTC 2011

> > Lukas wrote:
> > >I have a nicely working version of OB with RB, Shout and eCompletion
> > >for Pharo 1.2. Just add <http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pharo12
> >
> > So you forked again and I wonder why?
> >

> Because we don't have write access to Lukas' repository, and his changes
> arrived on february.  We where pushing OB changes in PharoTaskForces since
> december.

Yes, I read this on the list. The question was directed to
Lukas, why did he fork again after your public accessible
OB repository on squeaksource.com/PharoOB was created?

All this is very confusing and I think it would be best
if the public one is used now.

But maybe Lukas has his reasons to maintain a private
one for himself.

Bye
T.

--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar