[Seaside] Re: Possibly dumb question - Seaside Blog package

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:00:16 UTC 2011

I updated that package to work with Seaside 3.0 and pharo 1.1 in
November and uploaded it to the squeaksource repository a few minutes
ago.  Sorry I didn't upload it earlier and save you some time.

Using Pier and its Blog plugin is an excellent option because it is sure
to be updated along with Seaside and Pharo.

I made the port to see what this package did and to try to have a blog
that I could embed in a site that wasn't using Pier.   It works OK for
that purpose.