[Seaside] Re: Problem installing Reef - I get

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:05:13 UTC 2011

the "lot's of stuff" is because default Seaside30 installs a lot of stuff, including OB :(
and widget box too... :((
I changed a little the ConfigurationOfReef. Now, there is a default group, "Core", who does not attempts to install Seaside30 nor WidgetBox, that's all to you :) (and you still have the 'All' group who should load everything.

best,
Esteban