[Seaside] Example showing interaction with SVG?

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Wed May 11 14:29:34 UTC 2011

Hi Johan,

I have a very good knowledge of Digitalk VSE and I am going to learn how to
use Pharo.
I am porting a projet of mine for creating fuzzy logic diagrams.
So, if you are patient, I would be pleased in becoming proficient in using
SeasideDynamicSVG for JQuery and, if possible, sharing code for improving
both my application and the standard package.

Let me know.

Grazie

Lorenzo

Please, find attached the original presentation at ESUG held in Brescia some
years ago of my project on fuzzy logic model