[Seaside] The option complete is not supported in JQLoad

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:56:07 UTC 2011

Yes, it was a typo in previous versions of JQuery that I copied into
the Seaside code. However, it was always implemented as the onSucceed
event. With jQuery 1.6 and with the latest Seaside code this is now
properly called #onSucceed:, so you just need to replace the
#onComplete: with #onSucceed:.

Lukas

On 12 May 2011 20:42, John Toohey <jt at parspro.com> wrote:
> I upgraded to Pharo 1.2 today, and loaded the latest SS, but when running my
> app, all my #onComplete calls fire the debugger and its tells me that the
> option 'compete' is not supported by JQLoad. Does anyone know the reason for
> this?
>
> --
> ~JT

Lukas Renggli