[Seaside] Page Load Time

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs boris at deepcovelabs.com
Sat May 14 02:12:55 UTC 2011

Out of curiosity,  could you be running into a common problem with DNS lookups and IPv6? Try using the IP address or disabling IPv6.

http://www.mail-archive.com/pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr/msg30006.html
http://www.fritscher.ch/blog/2008/02/10/slowness-with-localhost-on-vista-and-seasidesqueak-in-firefox/
http://weblogs.asp.net/dwahlin/archive/2007/06/17/fixing-firefox-slowness-with-localhost-on-vista.aspx

-Boris