[Seaside] Identification problem

Sebastián Perez Escribano sebaspe at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:33:05 UTC 2011

Boris:
             Thanks but I put a cookie with an ID, but doesn't work.
When users do the log in into the application I put a cookie with some
ID. Then I close the web browser and open again (for test). I inspect
the #initialRespond: and my cookie isn't there only the application
cookie. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or missing something. Maybe a
little example using cookies could help.