[Seaside] initialRequest: / updateRoot: / updateUrl:

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Thu May 19 19:12:34 UTC 2011

On 19 May 2011, at 20:31, Francois Stephany wrote:

> Are there common mistakes that introduce this behaviour ?

Hm... since your #children method seems correct, I'm guessing:

Did you override #initialize / #initialRequest / #updateUrl: somewhere without doing a super call?

I also think it's better to refrain from lazy initialization when using Seaside, since it's a source of bugs like this.
Although I think it's not an issue in this case because the #children method calls it.

Johan