[Seaside] Using meaningful links

Scott Gibson wsgibson at windstream.net
Fri May 20 01:11:00 UTC 2011

I am looking to provide the ability within my Seaside app to send emails with meaningful links that could be selected in order to access a particular component view.  I believe that this is possible but I am unsure how so with Seaside.  What are some good approaches to this?

Right now I am looking at a couple of features that need this, both involve using links in emails that are sent out.  For example:

- to provide a user login acknowledgement function where an email is sent to a new user in order to confirm their email address

- the ability for an admin to select a link in an notification email in order to pull up a new user that the link references and do their work

Thanks!
Scott Gibson