[Seaside] InfoVis

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri May 20 01:48:32 UTC 2011

For my first venture into Seaside, I wanted to see if I could get
these demos going in Squeak.  I'm a Seaside neophyte, please be kind.
After registering InfoVisExamplesBrowserComponent as an application
(at 'infovis') and adding InfoVisAbstractLibrary,
InfoVisDevelopmentLibrary, InfoVisExampleLibrary and
JSJsonDevelopmentLibrary allowed at least the Area chart and Pie
charts to work, but none of the other examples.  Radial graph at least
draws the concentric rings but nothing else.

Is there another library I need or maybe something else for me to try?

thanks..