[Seaside] Which image for deployment?

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun May 29 21:32:01 UTC 2011

What is the preferred Pharo image for production deployment? I've seen quite
a few options:
* stripping a Seaside image from the seaside site
1.2.2-12353)
* the Pharo + Seaside image on the Pharo hudson server

Also, where can I read about how to strip and secure an image for
deployment? I know I've seen info on the lists, but couldn't find anything
in Pharo By Example, the Seaside book, or Pharo's CollaborActive book.

Thanks.
Sean