[Seaside] Which image for deployment?

Davorin Rusevljan davorin.rusevljan at gmail.com
Mon May 30 05:50:48 UTC 2011

I would also like to hear what others think, but there is also one more
option: pier image built by jenkins.lukas-renggli.ch

Davorin Rusevljan

On May 29, 2011 11:32 PM, "Sean P. DeNigris" <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:

What is the preferred Pharo image for production deployment? I've seen quite
a few options:
* stripping a Seaside image from the seaside site
* the Pharo + Seaside image on the Pharo hudson server

Also, where can I read about how to strip and secure an image for
deployment? I know I've seen info on the lists, but couldn't find anything
in Pharo By Example, the Seaside book, or Pharo's CollaborActive book.

seaside mailing list
seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org