[Seaside] Re: Handling errors - staging/production

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Tue May 31 17:47:40 UTC 2011

for us monit was nice for quite a while but every now and then it kind of failed to shutdown some resilient unresponsive images. It seems that it relies too much in a gentle SIGTERM. And for most cases is actually okay but zombies aren't gentle. In practice you could end up with a unresponsive image that resist to shutdown for any reason but you need it to shutdown the bastard but the bish is ignoring your SIGTERMs so... you need to SIGKILL them :)

sebastian

o/