[Seaside] Re: Serving private static files

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 20:12:14 UTC 2011

I've finally implemented a quite simple (and probably stupid) solution:

Downloadable items have a specific url: "/private-stuff/<a specific token>".

When one of those URL is hit, the session looks if the item is available
for the user and serve the file (or throw a 404).

It seems weird to me that the file is served by the session... Do you
see a cleaner solution ?