[Seaside] multiple piers on the same image with apache

mail list mail.list at ficonab.com
Tue Nov 8 07:08:29 UTC 2011

Does anyone have experiene running multiple pier cms under apache on the same image using different domain names?

I can successfully set up pier connected via apache.  But to get the differnt domains to connect each pier in the image I ran into trouble as I had to set the pier cms to default application.  I used the typical apache configuration and rewrite rules to localhost 8080.

I even tried running the differnt piers on different ports  (eg pier 1 8080, pier 2 8081 pier 3 8082) but this bombed out due to the default application setting in the config section..

I can supply more details if necessary.

S.