[Seaside] Serving HTTPS

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Thu Nov 17 22:47:21 UTC 2011

Andreas,

I did test your code before (as well as tried to understand and fix it). So I just tried again:

Pharo 1.3 #13315, Cog VM 'Croquet Closure Cog VM [CoInterpreter VMMaker-oscog.47] Pharo Cog VM', previous SqueakSSL (it did not change on Mac) on Mac OS X 10.7.1

SqueakSSLTest's tests:

11 run, 1 passes, 4 expected failures, 2 failures, 4 errors, 0 unexpected passes

Failures:
SqueakSSLTest>>#testYahooOpenID
SqueakSSLTest>>#testFaceBookAPI

Errors:
SqueakSSLTest>>#testSplitTlsFrameRead
SqueakSSLTest>>#testStreamAccept
SqueakSSLTest>>#testStreamConnect
SqueakSSLTest>>#testStreamTransfer

WebClientServerTest's tests:

59 run, 58 passes, 0 expected failures, 0 failures, 1 errors, 0 unexpected passes

Errors:

WebClientServerTest>>#testServerDestroy

As you know, the package WebClient-Pharo contains controversial methods.

And BTW, I disagree about the Apache HTTPS Proxy option.

Sven