[Seaside] image or binary in WAFile

Renaud Vilain rvilain at skynet.be
Sun Nov 20 15:41:09 UTC 2011

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your answer.

I know thoses links and  they don't help me.

So i'm going to explain my project.

At first, I take files with the fileupload function, files could be txt,
jpg, pdf. I receive WAFile  ( perfect, no problem)

In a second time, I've got to backup the state of the system using an xml
file. I don't specially need to export datas, my files could stay on the
server.

My problem is that, later, when I need to import a backup, I've got to
rebuild a WAFile for each files.

So I would like to create a WAFile from a file who is already on the server.

Greeting J

RenaudVilain