[Seaside] seaside - gettext - how to export a .po file ?

Cédric Ternon cedricternon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:27:21 UTC 2011

Hello,

Thanks to help.

It works fine but it creates a .pot file.

My goal is to create a .po file : when a site is already half translated,
I'd like to create a .po file a translator can use in poedit.

So the translator only has to translate the half not yet translated (and
maybe bring some little corrections to the half already translated.)

WAGettextExample export
calls
WAGetTextExporter new exportTemplate

wich calls
self exportTranslator: nil

and we go there
exportTranslator: translator
    "Export translation files. the file extention is 'po', or 'pot' if
translator is nil "

when the translator is nil, everything works well.

when I try with a translator it breaks here :

translationFor: aKey in: translator
    translator ifNil: [^''].
    translator translations at: aKey ifPresent: [:s | ^s].
    "If we have old camelCase translations, make space-separated words"
    translator translations at: aKey toCamelCase ifPresent: [:s |
        (s includes: Character space) ifTrue: [^s].
        ^s fromCamelCase].
    ^''