[Seaside] rendering html in the smalltalk image

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 03:06:09 UTC 2011

Something like work fine
html document addLoadScript: ((html jQuery id: idFeatureInfo) mqFeatureInfo
map: '#' , idMap; contents: ('"', (WARenderCanvas builder render: [:h | h
strong: 'Hello, World']),'"')).

but of course that is very poor solution... Maybe the option contents of
MapQuery should not expect to be returned html code to it, but just run the
function and there do what you want... I dont know that is better or most
used in this case where it opens a popup, any idea?