[Seaside] Re: problems with onBlur:

Larry White ljw1001 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:02:27 UTC 2011

I include the jquery library for drawing charts separate from this
logic, and no, I don't have an onDomReady block in the rendered html.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but the onBlur: event as an
attribute is legal html, right?  And the code I include in the onBlur:
doesn't require any extra javascript libraries afaik. It could be
simplified i think to "this.form.submit()" and should 'just work'
maybe. ;)

For now, I'm not even concerned with why it doesn't work, just trying
to figure out why it wouldn't render as part of the generated html.