[Seaside] Seaside redirects, really?
arning at charm.net
Tue Oct 4 15:13:29 UTC 2011
On 10/4/11 10:52 AM, Julian Fitzell wrote:
> If enough people found the redirect problematic, we could of course
> make it configurable but actually, I feel like it once was
> configurable many years ago and we removed it because nobody changed
> it from the default.
This isn't an easy topic for at least one of us to get our heads around:
- I have used seaside for several apps
- I have followed this thread
- I have checked the online seaside book
And I still cannot tell you if
- redirects have ever helped me
- redirects have ever hurt me
Just a simple FWIW.
More information about the seaside