[Seaside] Ajax Posting with JQuery: An example?

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 02:51:11 UTC 2011

The child component should have an ajax callback, then. It doesn't need to be in a form necessarily.
It could look something like this:
html textInput    callback: [:v | self doSomethingWithValue: v ];    onChange:/onBlur:/onEnter: (html jQuery ajax serializeThis).
That would serialize it, but I imagine you want it to do something, so you could further modify it this way:
html textInput    callback: [ ... ];    onEnter: (html jQuery ajax serializeThis onSuccess: (html jQuery ajax script: [:s | s add: (self doSomethingOn: s) ].
RS