[Seaside] Scriptaculous vs jQuery

Malte Grunwald malte.grunwald at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:10:31 UTC 2011

Hey everybody,

i have several  problems, first which ibraries do i need?
  At the moment i use JQDevelopmentLibrary, JQUiDevelopmentLibrary,
PTDevelopmentLibrary
and the SUDevelopmentLibrary. Do i need other libraries?
2. i would like to use  scriptaculous and jQuery in one component, is
that possible? Because when i use
the libraries as i wrote above only the scriptaculous framework works. I
read something in the jQuery documentation
about:  $.noConflict() i added it as script into my div container, but
it s still not working.

3. How does a jQuery ajax update request work?i tried this:

onClick: ((html jQuery ajax load)
                             id: 'choiceDiv';
                             callback:  [:r | self renderInputsRoof: r]);
                 value: 'roofvalues'.

My ajax requests with scriptaculous are working without any problems.

Has anybody an idea what i do wrong, or give me a hint, what i can do
better?

Thank you.

Kind regards
Malte