[Seaside] loading the latest into the glass appliance

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Oct 7 04:09:33 UTC 2011

Ahhhh, if the issues were with upgrading GLASS for the appliance, I _have_ addressed those issues ... I recommend that you upgrade to GemTools 1.0-beta.8.5 (stil in development, but has the necessary bugfixes) and GLASS 1.0-beta.8.6 (also in development)...I am getting very close (a week or two) to releasing both of these, but I am at the stage where I'm mainly making tweaks so I don't expect any major changes between now and the release ...

Dale