[Seaside] Redirecting to an error page etc., if an exception is caught using WAListenerAdapter

John Toohey jt at parspro.com
Tue Oct 11 01:20:43 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm trapping all my apps exceptions in a custom exception handler, and
would like to 1) redirect to an error page, or 2) emit custom HTML
into the stream. However when an exception is raised and my handler is
called, the WAStreamResponse is already committed, so I cannot do
anything with it. Is there an easy solution to this problem? How are
people dealing with this issue in general?

--
~JT