[Seaside] Browser problem after installing seaside

Javier javireg at tortugasoft.com
Tue Oct 11 11:11:39 UTC 2011

Hello, I'm new to the mailing list, and new to Seaside/Smalltalk.

I'm having a problem after installing the new Seaside using
ConfigurationOfSeaside30, and it is that, after installing it, my class browser no longer syntax
color the code, and the completion stops.
This happens both in Pharo or Squeak.
I actually prefer installing Seaside this way, as I have written some classes and like the
standard squeak/pharo image.

I suppose this is due to the required packages of Seaside overwriting some
of the classes in
Squeak/Pharo. How can I solve this issue?