[Seaside] Browser problem after installing seaside

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Oct 12 07:56:56 UTC 2011

Panu,

On September 11, when the 3.0.6 config was released (one short month ago). The config had been loaded and tested on the following platforms:
--------------
Configuration loaded and passing tests[1] on the following platforms:

  PharoCore-1.3
  PharoCore-1.2
  PharoCore-1.1.2
  PharoCore-1.0
  Squeak4.2
  GemStone 1.0-beta.8.6

Dale

[1] except for a number of Swazoo test failures and errors

Of course a lot of water has passed under the bridge for Pharo in the last month...If you can find some of those older versions of Pharo you might have better luck....I think some of the configurations that Seaside depends upon have been broken somehow ....

I won't have time to look at any of this stuff until early next week (if I'm lucky)....

Dale