[Seaside] Integrate jQuery themeRoller theme into seaside

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:16:24 UTC 2011

Look at how the standard styles are integrated. I don't remember the
class names, but there is a WAFileLibrary subclass for each theme.
This refers to the styles hosted in the "Google Libraries" collection.
You can use the same approach if you use a local Apache, just change
the URL.

Lukas

On 13 October 2011 12:10, Malte Grunwald <malte.grunwald at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thanks so far for your hints, but can you give me an example, where you have
> hosted your themes?
> How can i integrate them from an external source, with files by URL?
> Is there a tutorial available, that i do not need to bother you?
>
> Malte
>>
>> I would host it somewhere externally. JQueryUI requires so many
>> resource files in such such a complex directory structure that it is
>> very time consuming (if possible at all?) to get right.
>>
>> Lukas
>>
>> On 13 October 2011 11:41, John McKeon<p3anoman at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Did you implement selectorsToInclude?

Lukas Renggli