[Seaside] [VW7.8NC] - How to display a News ticker on the bottom of a screen

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Oct 17 10:40:32 UTC 2011

You were not loading jQuery. Change SlideShowTest class>>initialize to
something like this:

initialize
"
SlideShowTest initialize
"
     (WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: 'slideshowtest')
         addLibrary: JQDevelopmentLibrary;
         exceptionHandler: WADebugErrorHandler;
         preferenceAt: #rootDecorationClasses put: #();
         yourself.

Cheers,
Bob