[Seaside] design question regarding jquery serializeForm

Larry White ljw1001 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:16:23 UTC 2011

If I understand correctly, the jquery serializeForm method causes each
callback method for the form fields to be invoked individually.

I want to use this approach because I have a small form at the top of
a big scrolling list of data, like the activity stream in facebook,
and I want to submit the form without reloading the entire page.

What is the best way to commit the data in the form?  If I create a
server side commit method, can it be invoked safely via a callback
from the ajax onSuccess: code?

Thanks for the guidance.

Larry