[Seaside] Seaside on EC2 Amazon Service

Lawrence Kellogg mac.hive at me.com
Tue Oct 18 18:58:41 UTC 2011

Thanks , Dale! I programmed in GemSone a few years ago and I'm currently working to reclaim my knowledge.
I will definitely use Topaz in the future.

I got access to SeaSide on my Amazon EC2 instance by opening port 8080 and
hitting Swazoo

WAGemStoneRunSeasideGems default
	name: 'Swazoo';
	adaptorClass: WAGsSwazooAdaptor;
	ports: #(8080).
WAGemStoneRunSeasideGems restartGems.

I'm sure I'm all wrong, somehow, with doing this, but it was nice to
see that I actually do have end to end connectivity to my Seaside code
running on EC2. What if I just ran Swazoo on port 80? Would that be bad?

  I have a lot more thinking to do about the hosting side of the equation...

  Regards,

  Larry