[Seaside] Re: Welcome to the "seaside" mailing list

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:59:50 UTC 2011

Hi!

I need to set up a rest server serving JSON and I want to do it with
seaside, since I heard about it in the pharo's mailing list :).

I found in squeaksource/MetacelloRepository a ConfigurationOfSeasideRest,
and the following link: http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/SeasideRest.
But I didn't manage to get it installed in my 1.3 image...  I also googled
and looked in the seaside doc, but I didn't find a way to do it :(.

Does anybody have a link or point me to some documentation?  Or give me some
instructions of how to do it, hehe :P.

Thanks!
Guille