[Seaside] Re: Welcome to the "seaside" mailing list

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Oct 20 19:12:24 UTC 2011

Guillermo,

To add to what others have said ...

If you are doing JSON and REST then you will want both Seaside-REST and Seaside-JSON ... there are configurations for both I'm using both REST and JSON for tODE and the JSON canvas is very nice ... you can look at the tODE-Amber package in tODE if you want to see how I'm using them both...

I think that if you load Seaside 3.0.6.2 into Pharo 1.3, then load the other configs you'll be successful. It looks like ConfigurationOfSeasideREST will load Seaside 3.0.6 which doesn't load into Pharo 1.3 anymore. I should change that configuration to use #stable instead ...

Dale