[Seaside] cancelButton using WAButtonTag

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:12:49 UTC 2011

You can just put the ajax callback in the click handler.
RS

From: keropotter at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:44:52 -0300
Subject: Re: [Seaside] cancelButton using WAButtonTag
To: seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org

Hi, John! Thanks for your quick reply!

Unfortunatelly it doesn't work. Here is my code:

aCanvas button

  bePush;
  callback: self callback;
  script: (aCanvas jQuery this button primaryIcon: 'ui-icon-plus');

  onClick: (aCanvas jQuery ajax
serializeThis);
  with: self label.
Is there any other way to disable callbacks execution when a form submits? I've also tried emulating cancelButtons behaviour by wrapping my own callback with WACancelActionCallback it complains about needing a NiladicValuable block.

Thanks again!