[Seaside] cancelButton using WAButtonTag

Alejandro Mehring keropotter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:59:49 UTC 2011

Yes, I tried that but it doesn't work. The #call inside the callback has no
effect.

So far, the only thing that seems to work is the following:

 "it doesn't submit the form, but executes the button's callback block"

 aCanvas cancelButton
     callback: [ self call: MyTask new ];
     script: (aCanvas jQuery this button primariIcon: 'ui-icon-plus'); " the
icon isn't displayed!! =( "
     with: 'Execute Task'.

But it's incompatible with my solution since it doesn't match the needs for
the website layout.

Thank you!!
Alejandro