[Seaside] Re: Welcome to the "seaside" mailing list

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Sun Oct 23 18:15:01 UTC 2011

SeasideREST is dependent upon the just what is required for SeasideREST to function, so that it can be used in an application where you don't want the whole Seaside project loaded.

You need to load the other things that your require, like the adaptor you want to use, etc.

You can load up the full seaside config before or after loading SeasideREST.

Dale