[Seaside] Re: JQueryMobile initial release

Rolf.vandervleuten rolf.van.der.vleuten at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:59:36 UTC 2011

Nick,

I got it working, I needed to add the click event to the label instead of
the checkbox. makes sense as the checkbox will be hidden. so this is more a
jquerymobile problem than something you control.
This solution does not work on an ipad (ios5) however. The clickevent doesnt
get fired on the label, nor does it on the checkbox, outside the 'your
problem field' as well ;)

It seems all events fire twice, in the demo also, is this expected
behaviour? It seems to be like this for all events I tried tap, click,
virtualmouseup and used Chrome and Safari on ipad IOS5 to test this.

regards,
Rolf