[Seaside] _k parameter at the end of the path?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:16:52 UTC 2011

On 11-10-26 11:04 AM, Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs wrote:
> I'm curious as to what the motivation may be?
>
> -Boris

Purely for the aesthetics.  Reading left-to-right I'd rather have the _k
parameter at the end so the query fields in the url are organized in
increasing order of meaninglessness to a human reader as you get to the
end of the url.  I'd want the same for the _s parameter but I'm using
cookies at the moment so its not in the url path.